Astrosoft - Free Vedic Astrology Software
Given birth details of individual it provides horoscope with details of Lagna, Rasi, Nakshata, Thithi, Paksha and many other features listed below
Provides Birth chart of individual with details of Lagna, Rasi, Nakshata, Thithi, Paksha, Siderial Time, Dasa Balance.
Provides Longitudes, Rasi, Nakshathra Pada postion of all planets and jaimini karakas.
Provides Start , Mid and End Positions for all bhavas.
Computes Bhava, Navamsa and all 16 shodasha varga charts.
Computes Vimshottari dasa details up to anthra.
Computes Ashtavarga of all planets with trikona, ekathipathya reduction and gunaharas.
Computes all shadbala of planets with ishta bala, kashta bala, bhava bala and ranks them based on strength.
Provides daily and monthy Ephemeris for all the planets.
Provides daily panchang with details of Nakshathra, Thithi, Yoga, Sunrise/Sunset, Rahu kala, Yama kanda, Auspicious time.
Computes compactibility kutas and dosha for given pair of birth chart or nakshathra.
Supports Lahari, Raman and Krishnamoorthy ayanamsa.
All calculations can be computed for any place in world by providing latitude / longitude. It also has built-in latitudes / longitudes for all cities in India.
Available in English and Tamil.
- Install Java JDK from oracle if you don't already have Java installed on your system.
java -versionto verify if Java is installed.
- You will need Java version 8 or later. If you have older version Java Installed, please install version higher than Java 8.
- Download code from GitHub by clicking this link or clicking
Clone or download -> Download Zipbutton in Github
Astrosoft - master.zip
- Open command window on windows or terminal window in Mac/Linux.
- Change dir to Astrosoft installation dir for e.g
cd C:\Astrosoft - master. For help with changing dirs in Linux or Mac, watch this video.
- Launch Astrosoft by running command
./RunAstroSoft.bat in windows
- If you have Linux or MacOS, then run
./RunAstroSoft.sh to Launch Astrosoft.
- If you run into problems or need help contact firstname.lastname@example.org